April 17, 18, and 19, 2016
Registration powered by RegOnline
- Largest respiratory care conference in a five state region
- Wine, beer, and cheese reception in the vendor pavilion Sunday evening
- Over 60 Bio-Medical displays and door prizes in the vendor hall
- Daily key note speakers on critical care and emerging topics in respiratory care
- 4th annual student reception with RCSW/AARC Board members
- Monday evening sputum bowl competition with new audience participation…welcome to OZ!
- RCSW management section meeting
- Pulmonary Diagnostic session Sunday April 17
- Perinatal-Pediatrics session Monday April 18
- 20 AARC Category I CRCE CEU’s pending
- Lunch is included with registration for Monday in vendor hall and Tuesday at the RCSW annual board meeting
Northern Quest Resort – guaranteed thru March 13
100 N Hayford Rd, Airway Heights, WA 99001
Conference Rate starts at $119/night, 0% State Sales Tax, $2 per room night Tourism Promotion Assessment (TPA), and a 1.9% City of Airway Heights lodging fee. Mention RCSW for group rate.
Sunday, April 17th General Session Speaker Sponsors
Sunday, April 17th Pulmonary Diagnostic Session
Without our sponsors we would not be celebrating our 12th year of providing these diagnostic sessions. The RCSW Diagnostic Section would to like to express our sincere gratitude to this year’s Diagnostic Section Sponsors. Look for the RCSW Diagnostic Section Sponsor’s banners in the exhibit hall and stop by and thank them personally.