Get Ready for Seattle April 14 – 16th 2019
What makes the RCSW conference so great?
- Critical care workshop: Interactive Mechanical Ventilation Simulation
- Specialty sessions covering acute care, diagnostics, neonatal and pediatrics
- Over 30 unique presentations in all specialty areas
- Vendor Sponsored Dinner Symposiums
- Daily key note speakers on critical care and emerging topics in respiratory care
- Vendor hall with 60 + exhibitors with the latest critical care and respiratory therapy technology
- Opening Reception: wine, beer, and hors d’oeuvre with live music in the vendor hall Sunday evening
- Monday evening sputum bowl competition
- RCSW management section meeting
- Pulmonary Diagnostic session Sunday April 14
- Perinatal-Pediatrics session Monday April 15
- 20 AARC Category I CRCE CEU’s pending
Go to www.rcsw.org to register online after January 15th.
46th Annual RCSW Conference Agenda Pending
Advanced Registration is encouraged through April 1st; fees are non-refundable after April 13, 2019.
All 3 Days – $350
2 Days – $260
1 Day – $145
Guest – $50 (CRCEs unavailable)
Conference Speaker – (no fee)
All 3 Days – $120
2 Days – $100
1 Day – $70
DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport
18740 International Boulevard Seattle, Wa 98118
Venue Phone: 206-246-8600
Venue Website: Sea-Tac DoubleTree
The Respiratory Care Society of Washington is excited to have you participate at our meeting this year. Discounted rooms are available for the conference at the DoubleTree.