Bellevue Healthcare is looking for both Full Time and Part Time (per diem stipend) respiratory therapist(s) with homecare/hospital experience to help set up CPAP, Bi-Level and Non-invasive ventilator for patients and provide high level care and education to a wide range of respiratory patients.
Locations: Bellevue, Everett, Bellingham
RT’s are responsible for:
• Bi-Level, CPAP and Non-invasive Ventilator set ups
• Delivery and Set up of respiratory equipment (CPAP, Bi-Level, Non-Invasive Ventilator, Conserving Devices, Trach set ups, high flow oxygen patients).
• Instruct and educate patients and caregivers on safe and proper use of respiratory equipment.
• In-Service’s and instruction sessions with hospice programs and nurses.
• Some sales and marketing to sleep centers, and respiratory departments at local hospitals.
• A valid WA state license and clean driving record
• Valid WA state RCP License
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Full Time Benefits: Health Insurance PTO Holiday 401k
We offer mileage reimbursement and a fun, fast paced working environment. Send us your resume to see how you can join our team. No phone calls please.